Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hello Helder, I have version v6.7.3, is there a newer one? I hear about 6.7.4 with integration to Airdata and Direct Remote Identification, but on Android does not appear the update proposal.
Hello JCamilo -

Updated FF6 modded versions can be found in post #1 in thread below, towards bottom of page contains a link to folder on google drive
FF6_6_7_6_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk - FCC with SE and Battery features is the latest version, but also contains older versions too

You are correct that Airdata integration is included in FF6 v6.7.4 and later versions and in fact it does work with android
Best of Luck!

Airdata doesn't work on Android at least ...even in FF6 V6.7.4

Hi sibujacob,

I can confirm that airdata does work with android starting with FF6 v6.7.4
What issues are you running into?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-111708_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-111708_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20211221-111652_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-111652_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: sibujacob
Hello JCamilo -

Updated FF6 modded versions can be found in post #1 in thread below, towards bottom of page contains a link to folder on google drive
FF6_6_7_6_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk - FCC with SE and Battery features is the latest version, but also contains older versions too

You are correct that Airdata integration is included in FF6 v6.7.4 and later versions and in fact it does work with android
Best of Luck!

Hi,

How is the latest Anafi firmware v.1.8.2 ...........Are there any issues related to battery holding its recharge state

Hi,

How is the latest Anafi firmware v.1.8.2 ...........Are there any issues related to battery holding its recharge state
Hi sibujacob,
I have flown quite a bit with FW v1.8.2 and have not noticed any issues, seems stable
Also have not noticed any differences how batteries behave from previous FW upgrades
I am probably over cautious but I monitor batteries closely and make sure to provide proper care
Since I have multiple batteries I tend to only fly down to about 50%
Nice to have modded app and now airdata to help monitor voltages and cells
Best Wishes

Hello JCamilo -

Best of Luck!

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Reactions: BRC
Hi, next time, would it be possible to add an option to change the speed measurement from m/s to km/h?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Not heard from either of the two guys who mod the files for us for a while now.

@ds2atc Started it all off, followed by @AnafiPilot1 who actually modified further adding special features that were previously unavailable, and also adding the battery indicator to give us a better view of the battery status in flight.

Would be great to see either of them add the latest released version of FF6 to the currently available modified versions.

FF6_6.7.0_212_FCC_Selectable.apk
- If you have problem while initial synchronization,
1. Install FreeFlight 6 on official Play Store.
2. Navigate to /Android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight6/
3. rename the folder such as com.parrot.freeflight5
4. Uninstall the official app, and install FF6_FCC
5. rename the folder to original
In the last days we do have a problen with the new users that are not capable to pay and get the payed applications (follow me and waypoints) Is there a solution for this problem? Thank you from Greece [email protected]

Good morning all. I have installed "FF6_6.7.0_212_FCC_Selectable.apk". all this connect but i don't have an image. Skycontroller 3 : 1.8.1 / Anafi : 1.8.2. an idea ? Thanks
Screenshot_20220714-100336_FreeFlight 6.jpg

I hsve the exact same problem when i install app from play store i get live video back
I don’t think the modified version of FF6 you are downloading is compatible with the latest FW versions for controller or drone
Try a different modified program created by AnafiPilot1. You can select standard or FCC version. Link below with downloads and instructions in post #1

I don’t think the modified version of FF6 you are downloading is compatible with the latest FW versions for controller or drone
Try a different modified program created by AnafiPilot1. You can select standard or FCC version. Link below with downloads and instructions in post #1

Tried that too buddy still nothing iv noticed the screen to allow permission doesnt pop up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar