Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

FF v6.6.9 is absolutely stable and modded to FCC
Anafi with firmware 1.5.6 is the latest firmware version to maintain high output power on the drone side, that can provide solid connection up to the advertised 4km (according to solaris). On every other version after that, solaris has measured a reduced transimision power from the drone side. That 's why I would be interested in a moded Freeflight version 6.1.1 that won't ask me to upgrade the drone's firmware.

Anafi with firmware 1.5.6 is the latest firmware version to maintain high output power on the drone side, that can provide solid connection up to the advertised 4km (according to solaris). On every other version after that, solaris has measured a reduced transimision power from the drone side. That 's why I would be interested in a moded Freeflight version 6.1.1 that won't ask me to upgrade the drone's firmware.
kindly can you put a link for the 1.5.6 firmware

kindly can you put a link for the 1.5.6 firmware
I wish it was that easy. You cannot downgrade your drone's firmware. In any case, I don't have any version of the drone's firmware.and, to my knowledge, it is downloaded through the freeflight app. Once you upgrade, there is no turning back.

Go into your channel settings and change to Manual. Choose one of the 5.8 GHz.
I use channel 165 but others find channel 157 better. Experiment to see which one gives you the best results.

FCC Channels.png

Reactions: BRC
I noticed that as well. I though with FCC mode, channels 36 to 48 should be showing all the time? are you using the modded FF6? or the Parrot original one.

I am sure that in the past you have put a pic up of your channels and they are showing the 36 to 48.

I noticed that as well. I though with FCC mode, channels 36 to 48 should be showing all the time? are you using the modded FF6? or the Parrot original one.

I am sure that in the past you have put a pic up of your channels and they are showing the 36 to 48.
Nope never had those channels.

Reactions: d95gas
From what I have read this applies. In CE mode you have 13 channels (the first ones), in FCC you have 11. So if you see 11 channels in the transmission settings, you have the FCC mode. Now why I do not have those extra channels It really does not matter as channels 149- 169 produce the best output for FCC.

The new Anafi version 1.7.6 has problems with the horizontal stabilization. It can ruin your videos because it happens anexpectedly and without any side winds.
@ds2atc is it possible for you to make a FCC modification for Freeflight V6.1.1? I have an Anafi firmware 1.5.6 that can still transmit on FCC at full power and don't want to upgrade. Could you please release a moded version 6.1.1?
I have tried flying with the new firmware and so far didn't notice anything quirky.

It seems that anafi 1.6.7 has an issue at RTH with the horizontal stabilization, I think. I test again

Hello Anafi Pilots,
i just got my Anafin. I have an Android and iphone. I have Firmware 1.6.7 and downloaded and installed the apk for FF6 6.7.0. on Android. I see the FCC channels 36 40 44 48 149 ctc in the settings. Does this mean I am in FCC and can Fly with Fcc? Is there any problem with the 1.6.7 firmware using this app? Any other advice? Thank you very much and happy flying!

Hello Anafi Pilots,
i just got my Anafin. I have an Android and iphone. I have Firmware 1.6.7 and downloaded and installed the apk for FF6 6.7.0. on Android. I see the FCC channels 36 40 44 48 149 ctc in the settings. Does this mean I am in FCC and can Fly with Fcc? Is there any problem with the 1.6.7 firmware using this app? Any other advice? Thank you very much and happy flying!
i guess there are no issues as such since the FCC mod apk is also available. One person here has complained about horizontal alignment of the gimbal. But it seems only for him.
You should see Channel 165 in your network screen for FCC . I am not sure how that is missed out !

Also FF6 v.6.7.1 is out. Try that update too. I am still on old drone firmware 1.6.8 but FF6. v6.7.1

i guess there are no issues as such since the FCC mod apk is also available. One person here has complained about horizontal alignment of the gimbal. But it seems only for him.
You should see Channel 165 in your network screen for FCC . I am not sure how that is missed out !

Also FF6 v.6.7.1 is out. Try that update too. I am still on old drone firmware 1.6.8 but FF6. v6.7.1
Yes, I see all channels for FCC, up to 165.
Can I update the modded app to 6.7.1 or will a modded 6.7.1 be available soon.
I think tomorrow the weather will be good here and I try out the modded 6.7.0 app with the latest drone Firmware.
Anyway as long as themodded app is running and can control teh Anafi there should be everything okay?
I will take my iphone with me with original FF6 6.7.1, just in case...

I think tomorrow the weather will be good here and I try out the modded 6.7.0 app with the latest drone Firmware.
Anyway as long as themodded app is running and can control teh Anafi there should be everything okay?
FF6.6.7.1 is already available in moded version. Also it is not required to update the drone F.W if you dont find any issues with the current fw. Mine is running on existing fw but with latest FF6 6.7.1 apk mod !

Follow this link for FF6 6.71

FF6.6.7.1 is already available in moded version. Also it is not required to update the drone F.W if you dont find any issues with the current fw. Mine is running on existing fw but with latest FF6 6.7.1 apk mod !
thank you, where can I find the modded 6.7.1 apk?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh