Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Yes , DJI Spark did have a lot of fly aways. However i sold mine before anything else happened !

Some have reported requiring a longer amount of time to get a GPS lock with the new version FF6.7. Anyone can confirm this?

Some have reported requiring a longer amount of time to get a GPS lock with the new version FF6.7. Anyone can confirm this?
I can confirm logically: If so far we have had to wait x time to receive the satellites of 2 satellite service providers (GPS, Glonass), then we have to wait x * 2 time for the satellites of two more service providers (Galileo, Beidu).

Reactions: sibujacob
That's not how the u-blox M8 (I gather that is the device in the anafi) works. We use a lot of those (work). It's actually quicker to get a gnss fix with more constellations as it has more choice. If the anafi is taking longer - it's a function of the anafi firmware, or possible the hardware implementation (interference to the gnss signal from surrounding electronics, perhaps).

Times to get GPS fix are hardly to compare because of drone position, weather conditions, GPS cold/hot/first start ...
The question whether a certain firmware or software allows a faster GPS fix cannot be answered simply by watching single GPS fixes (green GPS symbols).

My experience so far, is that getting lock with the Anafi is the same as before, my issues that I see is that the phone/controller is taking much longer to go green - however I know the phone has a good fix (via logcat and by switching to GPS Status to confirm).

My experience so far, is that getting lock with the Anafi is the same as before, my issues that I see is that the phone/controller is taking much longer to go green - however I know the phone has a good fix (via logcat and by switching to GPS Status to confirm).
maybe try resetting the controller or test flight with just phone
my phone / controller goes green pretty quick now and really it was the one that used to be the slow poke

In my case it happened just 3 time (but was really hard to recover the bird in the mountain), battery was at 40% the first time and 35% the second and third time. All other flights are ok, the problem is the algorithm, not the battery.
I have 2 different battery...

Reactions: Martre
In my case it happened just 3 time (but was really hard to recover the bird in the mountain), battery was at 40% the first time and 35% the second and third time. All other flights are ok, the problem is the algorithm, not the battery.
I have 2 different battery...
Kind of says it all about this issue

Reactions: Martre
Bonjour,
Thank you for the modded app. Do you know when the 6.7 app will be modded ?

Mod is for the App only, makes no changes to firmware on the Anafi / Battery / Controller.
Is it ok that we use the apk 6.7 mod and if found to be non working , can we return back to 6.6.9 apk without any concerns. Do you recommend a clean install

Buen día, tuve ff6mod instalado y todo buen tiempo, actualice a ff6. 6.70 y firmware para anafi y control remoto. Preguntar si borro todo de ff6 del teléfono, ¿puedo reinstalar ff6mod? o ya no funciona con la nueva actualización?

Good day I had ff6mod installed and all good time, update to ff6. 6.70 and firmware for anafi and remote control. Ask if I erase everything from ff6 from the phone, can I reinstall ff6mod? or no longer runs with the new update?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman