Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Uncomfortable I can't use the mod apk, because the tablet is not rooted (BL code needed) and I lost the Flightmap. So the org. FW with alt limit of 4Km is interesting

I suppose the rooting has nothing common with mode apk version. From the point of Android, the mod version displays like the orig.

Uncomfortable I can't use the mod apk, because the tablet is not rooted (BL code needed) and I lost the Flightmap. So the org. FW with alt limit of 4Km is interesting
If your tablet has sd-card-slot you can activate sd as useable memory. Obb data is then stored at sd-card which is reachable for your unrooted tablet

Reactions: JANGER
You tablet or phone do not need to be rooted in order to use the Modded APK file.

I currently use the modded APK on my Huawei P30 Pro, Samsung A9 and Huawei M5 tablet, all without issues and none of them are rooted.

You tablet or phone do not need to be rooted in order to use the Modded APK file.

I currently use the modded APK on my Huawei P30 Pro, Samsung A9 and Huawei M5 tablet, all without issues and none of them are rooted.
This bloke is correct, if you can't install it, you have not changed your settings to allow apks to be installed from unknown sourses.

Thats right but you have to synchronice App (download obb files) after installation if unrooted - otherwise you are able to copy obb files...

Hi. Does anybody having problems with maps? I’m no more able to load the map, or pre-load it. Is there a procedure to do it?

Our master!
Is it any chance to mod the latest FreeFlight 6.6.0 from GooglePlay, which one has bugfixed Gallery (and map preparing too)? or it was changed yet in the first post ? :)
(FCC is important in Eureope because I often lost my signal from 200m (or 80!!) in FCC too)

Our master!
Is it any chance to mod the latest FreeFlight 6.6.0 from GooglePlay, which one has bugfixed Gallery (and map preparing too)? or it was changed yet in the first post ? :)
(FCC is important in Eureope because I often lost my signal from 200m (or 80!!) in FCC too)
I am sure that he will do his best in good time without being reminded! He lives in South Korea, in a different time zone to most members of the forum, and works for a living so we will have to wait until he has time.

Reactions: Janos_Sz
FF6_6.6.0.1_FCC

OBB for 6.6.0.1

It will show its version as 6.6.0, but there were some changes inside compare to the older 6.6.0... so I named it 6.6.0.1.

I don't understand Parrot's version management...

My drone is inside my car, so I haven't tried it, but it will work.
--------------------------------

I signed the original apk file and uploaded modded apk. lol
Changed the mod apk link. try again

Last edited:
FF6_6.6.0.1_FCC

OBB for 6.6.0.1

It will show its version as 6.6.0, but there were some changes inside compare to the older 6.6.0... so I named it 6.6.0.1.

I don't understand Parrot's version management...

My drone is inside my car, so I haven't tried it, but it will work.
Not work on my galaxy s7. Give me a error "App not installed". All old version worked until now.

Reactions: cheetah2k
For some reason the latest 6.6.0.1 wont install. I uninstalled the 6.6.0 and tried again but it failed. downloaded 6.6.0 again and it installed no issues. Maybe the file is not signed correctly??

Many of you maybe got confused because there were so many changes recently. So I decided to make things clear.

1. Versions of FreeFlight6
6.5.3 - updated last week. I don't know why parrot made this update but it was removed from Play Store few hours after its release
6.5.3 new - Parrot used the same version number with the previous one. There were some changes inside, so it's definately different version with 6.5.3
in-house 6.5.2 - Someone here found this apk file hidden on the Play Store button of Parrot's official website. This version updates your drone and controller's firmware to a dev version, 1.6.1-rc2, which you won't get back to the normal release until the firmware number goes higher than that.
6.6.0 - updated this week. This one includes FPV mode and Arcade mode. Your firmware will be updated to 1.6.0
6.6.0.1 - updated today. Version number is exactly same as 6.6.0 but there are differences inside. so I named it 6.6.0.1.

2. Firmwares of Anafi
1.5.x - official firmware used with FreeFlight 6.5.x
1.6.1-rc2 - a dev firmware updated with in-house apk. This firmware has no altitude limit, and nobody knows what kind of new features and settings are implemented.
1.6.0 - official firmware used with FreeFlight 6.6.0. This firmware also has no altitude limit.

3. In-app Purchase error
If you install and run in-house apk, your in-app purchase history will be messed up. I solved this problem buying features again in the official version of FreeFlight 6.
Someone reported that in-house apk uses a fake google pay module, so you may recover your purchase just rebuying in the in-house apk.(I haven't tested)

If your in-app purchases are not working in the modded app and if you have never installed in-house apk, log out all your google accounts and log in to your account that was used for in-app purchase only, and try reinstalling the app.

4. Altitude Limit
If your drone's firmware version is 1.6.0 or 1.6.1-rc2, there will be no altitude limit.
I'm not sure if Parrot will put the limitation again in the next firmware version.

5. Firmware Roll back
Firmware update won't allow you to downgrade your drone's firmware version. It is confirmed by Parrot developer.

6. Root access right
No root needed in order to use this mod app, to view app data in /data/data, and to use in-app purchesed features.

If you don't know what to do exactly, use 6.6.0.1 FCC and 1.6.0 firmware.

To parrot pilots here, please tell others what version of firmware you are using and what version of app you are using when you are talking about some bugs or any strange issues of your drone.

Last edited:
Not work on my galaxy s7. Give me a error "App not installed". All old version worked until now.
For some reason the latest 6.6.0.1 wont install. I uninstalled the 6.6.0 and tried again but it failed. downloaded 6.6.0 again and it installed no issues. Maybe the file is not signed correctly??
I signed different one lol. I changed the download link. try again.

app 6.6.0 FCC
drone 1.6.0
controller 1.6.1

but i didn't fly.
I hope i can this weekend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae