Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hi
I installed app 6.6.6_204 with the latest version 1.65 firmware and I do not see my FCC wifi channels. CE mode locked to version 1.65 firmware? Thanks.
Was there force installation of 1.65 firmware? in the latest version?
There were so many discussions so it is really difficult to catch up all the situations.

Has anyone tried to install this yet? If so does it go through a connect your drone, controller etc process or is it simply a change in software on phone? Thanks

Has anyone tried to install this yet? If so does it go through a connect your drone, controller etc process or is it simply a change in software on phone? Thanks
Usually just a forced FCC when "ds2atc" makes the changes, although I think now its not going to have much of an impact given was Parrot has screwed us with in 1.64.

will install later this morning and see what the score is

Was there force installation of 1.65 firmware? in the latest version?
There were so many discussions so it is really difficult to catch up all the situations.
Anafi versions 1.6.4 and newer that weren't switched to fcc using the moded app seems that they cannot be tricked into fcc by any means. I wonder how a ce drone would behave if someone tries to fly it if he travels to a fcc area? If it automatically switches to fcc using the genuine app, there might be a hope to retain the fcc if you remove the genuine app and install the moded one while you are in the fcc area.

@orybarfly - that could well work, but it would be a costly way to find out unless perhaps you had a holiday planned. I have just checked Manchester (UK) to New York £837 return trip, haha.
On the flip side if you had a friend in the us which I do happen to have I could send it out to them get them to do what you mentioned and then send it back.

Sorry mate,

But since we are blocked from flying to America, from Europe.
you will have to do it [emoji3]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Has anyone installed it yet? Please see if it is possible to set a fixed white balance with HDR enabled? This is the strangest and most harmful restriction in Anafi. It is much more important than the increased power of the transmitter, in my opinion.

Reactions: Gabriele_Da_Tos

I gotta catch up what have been discussed so far...
as you guys know, here in Korea, we are in emergency situation, and I was really busy these days because of that.

This is FCC version(no mode choice) of 6.6.6_204.

The whole planet is now in an emergency situation.
Protect yourself until science beats the beast. (y)

Hi
I installed app 6.6.6_204 with the latest version 1.65 firmware and I do not see my FCC wifi channels. CE mode locked to version 1.65 firmware? Thanks.

Did you update 1.65 with the official version 6.6.6?
You probably missed it

Ok, so current issue is many people are experiencing the same problem that d95gas already had.
is this right?

- updating to firmware version higher than 1.64 in CE mode locks the anafi's flight mode.

Ok, so current issue is many people are experiencing the same problem that d95gas already had.
is this right?

- updating to firmware version higher than 1.64 in CE mode locks the anafi's flight mode.

Many strange things have happened.
But it seems that those who had already installed version FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC , and upgraded to FW 1.6.4, managed to lock in the FCC.
If they install the FF6_6.6.6.204_FCC.apk and upgrade to FW 1.6.5 will they still have FCC?
If anyone has done and is working, let us know.

Many strange things have happened.
But it seems that those who had already installed version FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC , and upgraded to FW 1.6.4, managed to lock in the FCC.
If they install the FF6_6.6.6.204_FCC.apk and upgrade to FW 1.6.5 will they still have FCC?
If anyone has done and is working, let us know.
I'm going to test it.
My drone is currently being updated from 1.6.1 to 1.6.4 with FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC

Hi ds2atc,

I was on the original freeflight ver 6.6.6 with FW 1.6 5.

Installed FF6_6.6.6.204_FCC.apk and did not see the FCC mode enabled. Still stuck in CE wifi.

Installed fake gps app and it could not work also.

I already got stuck in CE mode but I thought I'd give your modded version a shot but unfortunately it didn't work, I also used a US VPN and activated fake gps to show me in a US gps location.
Anyone had any luck linking the Anafi to a pc to see if the firmware can be replaced that way?

I already got stuck in CE mode but I thought I'd give your modded version a shot but unfortunately it didn't work, I also used a US VPN and activated fake gps to show me in a US gps location.
Anyone had any luck linking the Anafi to a pc to see if the firmware can be replaced that way?
One of Parrot developers already replied about Anafi's firmware downgrade possibility.
He said it is not supported.

after 1.6.1 -> 1.6.4 with FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC,
It still shows 36~48 channels

15 days ago (last flight I made) with the FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC I was informed that I need to update from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4.
At present I remain with FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC and 1.6.3.

In any case, I think the only solution is to upgrade ONLY WITH the FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville