Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

@Felice Leo I've just remembered another thing I also had a US vpn running using

Sorry to give you all this information in bits and pieces but I think I may have just remembered another possible crucial part to this process.
I have a usb c to usb c cable which I had connected between the Anafi and the controller and a usb A to usb C between the controller and phone

Sorry to give you all this information in bits and pieces but I think I may have just remembered another possible crucial part to this process.
I have a usb c to usb c cable which I had connected between the Anafi and the controller and a usb A to usb C between the controller and phone
Congrats. So wonderful to hear.

Reactions: catkinson80

Congratulations!
One question:
If you connect Anafi to the iPhone in airplane mode that has no FCC mod app, will the FCC channels stay?

So would you say I am ok on 1.6.5 ?
So would you say I am ok on 1.6.5 ?
Please answer the question D95gas and I asked:
a.) 1.6.3 -----> 1.6.5 or else
b.) 1.6.3 ---> 1.6.4 ----> 1.6.5 was the order?

If a.) Then no miracle happened, it was never closed to CE!
If b.) Then you have solved the error caused by firmware 1.6.4 ...

Reactions: d95gas
Please answer the question D95gas and I asked:
a.) 1.6.3 -----> 1.6.5 or else
b.) 1.6.3 ---> 1.6.4 ----> 1.6.5 was the order?

If a.) Then no miracle happened, it was never closed to CE!
If b.) Then you have solved the error caused by firmware 1.6.4 ...

I did not take note of what version I was on prior to going through this process, all I knew was I was I didn't have FCC channels.
Whatever version the new Google play freeflight 6 is now pushing to the controller and Anafi is the version I was on prior to going through this process.
If you know someone that updated to the new version of freeflight 6 from the playstore they will probably be able to confirm my starting point.

I did not take note of what version I was on prior to going through this process, all I knew was I was I didn't have FCC channels.
Whatever version the new Google play freeflight 6 is now pushing to the controller and Anafi is the version I was on prior to going through this process.
If you know someone that updated to the new version of freeflight 6 from the playstore they will probably be able to confirm my starting point.

Thats a pity, as its fairly critical to know whether you had 1.64 installed or not...... That is the real sticking point

I really wish I knew myself, in all fairness I didn't think I would manage to solve the problem I just thought i'd give it a go.
I just kept thinking there must be a loophole somewhere so tried everything I could think of.
Do you know if there is an official way to reset the controller?

I am fairly certain what you tried was the same as me in the early days, with the exception of using a very early version of FF6:

• Reset Anafi
  • Set Phone to USA Location
  • Install FAKE GPS and set to Arkansas
  • Install NordVPN and connect to USA Server
  • Tin Foil hat over GPS
  • Ran modded FF6 (various versions)
The difference for me was that I had upgraded to 1.64 first, which is the culprit that is stopping a change of country code, as confirmed by the logs we had access to. Could clearly see the Anafi switch back within 20ms of setting an alternative country.

Again 1.64 that developers are kicking off over, as its locked them as well. So hopefully once they fix that, we should be able to change country using the above option(s)..... fingers crossed

I am fairly certain what you tried was the same as me in the early days, with the exception of using a very early version of FF6:

• Reset Anafi
  • Set Phone to USA Location
  • Install FAKE GPS and set to Arkansas
  • Install NordVPN and connect to USA Server
  • Tin Foil hat over GPS
  • Ran modded FF6 (various versions)
The difference for me was that I had upgraded to 1.64 first, which is the culprit that is stopping a change of country code, as confirmed by the logs we had access to. Could clearly see the Anafi switch back within 20ms of setting an alternative country.

Again 1.64 that developers are kicking off over, as its locked them as well. So hopefully once they fix that, we should be able to change country using the above option(s)..... fingers crossed

It sounds like it's maybes the installation of version 1.0.0 that's somehow resolved it.

The only other thing which may be a possible controller reset could be what I did which was close the arm, open it and quickly press and hold both buttons. After a while you will get a red flashing light that goes off after a while.

Reactions: d95gas
Ok, and finally succeeded.
Firmware: 1.6.5
What I did:
- uninstall FF 6.6.6
- install VPN, Fake GPS and FF 6.1
- reset anafi, clear chasche on phone
- Location somewhere on top of a mountain in Alaska, VPN to US, location on phone: US
- first in FF6.1, trying to get 38-56 channels unsuccessfully, but on map my location was Alaska, a drone schowed me somewhere near the African coast line
- uninstall 6.1, install the modified 6.6.6 application, connect with SC without luck, over the phone wifi and manually switch to the new 5G FCC channels turn on again
- restart everything, uninstall Fake GPS, uninstall VPS, restart and connect using SC, and it works :)

Reactions: catkinson80
Hmmm very interesting. Same question previous success.... Did you originally have version 1.64 before you updated to 1.65?

Also, the 6.6.6.6 version you installed, was this the modded version or the Parrot standard Version

yes, i've update to 1.6.4, have some issues, so i've install oficial app from play store, update drone to 1.6.5, sc ( 1.6.3?? ) and batteries, and then switch back to moded app ( 6.6.2 ) and of course as you can imagin lose fcc. So I started fixing it and I did it :))

Ok i will try it and report back ... nothing to lose , but dont really think that s going to work ...

Ok, and finally succeeded.
Firmware: 1.6.5
What I did:
- uninstall FF 6.6.6
- install VPN, Fake GPS and FF 6.1
- reset anafi, clear chasche on phone
- Location somewhere on top of a mountain in Alaska, VPN to US, location on phone: US
- first in FF6.1, trying to get 38-56 channels unsuccessfully, but on map my location was Alaska, a drone schowed me somewhere near the African coast line
- uninstall 6.1, install the modified 6.6.6 application, connect with SC without luck, over the phone wifi and manually switch to the new 5G FCC channels turn on again
- restart everything, uninstall Fake GPS, uninstall VPS, restart and connect using SC, and it works :)

Excellent news ?

Reactions: Gabriele_Da_Tos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae