Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

- uninstall FF 6.6.6
- install VPN, Fake GPS and FF 6.1
- reset anafi, clear chasche on phone
- Location somewhere on top of a mountain in Alaska, VPN to US, location on phone: US
- first in FF6.1, trying to get 38-56 channels unsuccessfully, but on map my location was Alaska, a drone schowed me somewhere near the African coast line
- uninstall 6.1, install the modified 6.6.6 application, connect with SC without luck, over the phone wifi and manually switch to the new 5G FCC channels turn on again
- restart everything, uninstall Fake GPS, uninstall VPS, restart and connect using SC, and it works

whats ( over the phone wifi ) and why install ff 6.1 ?

(the new 5G FCC channels turn on again ) ,that one i dont get , 5g is not new , does that meen that 36 to 48 or new ???

Reactions: Janos_Sz
I might have a solution for those that are struggling to get FCC channels, I've tested maybes 20 times and have managed to get them everytime.

Download floater (fake gps app use position it is originally set at just press play icon

Download freeflight 6.5.3 (FCC mod)

Open freeflight

Open network setting

Unplug controller and plug back in select whichever you normally select (transfer files/transfer photos)

Quickly when you see an FCC channel press it (it may take a few attempts to get it)

Click on manual and then click on the FCC channel you managed to get

Click on auto and then click on a CE channel it will automatically return to FCC channel (repeat this process until you see all the FCC channels appear.

You should then be able to select manual and select the channel you want.

I can confirm I have locked them in like that, I have turned everything off and back on the only problem I saw was it wasn't picking up the Anafi when I turned it back on a quick reset of the Anafi until you get the 4 red battery lights and then leave go fixes that everytime.

Hope it helps some people out let me know if any of you get it working like this :)

I might have a solution for those that are struggling to get FCC channels, I've tested maybes 20 times and have managed to get them everytime.

Download floater (fake gps app use position it is originally set at just press play icon

Download freeflight 6.5.3 (FCC mod)

Open freeflight

Open network setting

Unplug controller and plug back in select whichever you normally select (transfer files/transfer photos)

Quickly when you see an FCC channel press it (it may take a few attempts to get it)

Click on manual and then click on the FCC channel you managed to get

Click on auto and then click on a CE channel it will automatically return to FCC channel (repeat this process until you see all the FCC channels appear.

You should then be able to select manual and select the channel you want.
Please test the 2 scenarios below.

1. After successfully connected to FCC, replace the anafi battery. Does anafi still able to connect to the skycontroler automatically? Does anafi send out any wifi signal?

2. After successfully connected to FCC, fly the anafi until you lose connection. (Be careful to fly high enough and take off in open space) When anafi RTH and within signal range, does it auto re-connect the skycontroller ?

For my test, I need to hard reset anafi in both occasions above.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

@laotzu - did you use a similar method and have problems auto reconnecting to sky controller on return to home as that sounds quite scary. I'm going to test it later today but don't really want to kill my Anafi.

When you turn the Anafi off it needs to be reset when turning it back on as it is not recognised, as soon as it's reset it recognises straight away and connects, that would be the same as a battery change I suppose.

Would closing the arm on the controller to turn it off and then reopen be a better test? as that would simulate an out of range return to home I suppose.

It won't kill your anafi.

The problem of this is you are unable to control the anafi when it returns because wifi could not be re-established. It will hover in the air until running out of juice. I have 2 occasions where I need to use a ladder to grab it and turn it over.

Make sure you take off in an open space with no obstruction to test it.

I've just closed controller and reopened it wouldn't reconnect, I pulled usb c lead out and plugged it back in and it wouldn't reconnect.
I had to reset the Anafi, that would mean you would have to keep a very close eye on your signal as if you high up in the air and far out at the time it could come down anywhere

Are you saying it will still auto return home? Just that you won't be able to alter it flight path back or adjust a landing?
That shouldn't be too much of a problem as I will be flying in a wide open area.
I suppose you could always geofence it once you got an idea of roughly it's max range in an area.

It will auto return home if you take off with a green GPS at the beginning.

I remember it came back low enough for me to grab it one time. On another 2 occasions I need to use a ladder.

- uninstall FF 6.6.6
- install VPN, Fake GPS and FF 6.1
- reset anafi, clear chasche on phone
- Location somewhere on top of a mountain in Alaska, VPN to US, location on phone: US
- first in FF6.1, trying to get 38-56 channels unsuccessfully, but on map my location was Alaska, a drone schowed me somewhere near the African coast line
- uninstall 6.1, install the modified 6.6.6 application, connect with SC without luck, over the phone wifi and manually switch to the new 5G FCC channels turn on again
- restart everything, uninstall Fake GPS, uninstall VPS, restart and connect using SC, and it works

Thanks for that. Can you explain a bit more this part? It's not very clear what I've to do:
"over the phone wifi and manually switch to the new 5G FCC channels turn on again"

Also, do you need to reset your Anafi every time you turn it on?

Thanks for that. Can you explain a bit more this part? It's not very clear what I've to do:
"over the phone wifi and manually switch to the new 5G FCC channels turn on again"

Also, do you need to reset your Anafi every time you turn it on?
Today I restarted my anafi by push on button 8sek, when restarted turn off fcc, range is worse. So tonight will try record how I managed to get fcc

Reactions: charleslee
I don't think so, but it depends on what you need. I don't want to fly 2 km away, I want fcc to get the best transmission for the whole flight, without any distortions in the image. The difference is noticeable, under my house, in the middle of the city I can fly away for 400-500m despite the fact that there are many wifi networks around which theoretically interfere with my flight. Without FCC in the same place, the drone flies away for 200m and the picture is already jamming

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae