Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Lates fw, not sure but im thinking that batteries are updated i got it before couple of days, it was used couple of times.
100% battery, i think that i had more than 80% of battery, it was about 1:37 mins of fly, on app details it says no crush. Conection started to litlle goes down on 400m, and on 900 its not posible to fly i was stoped there but unfortunetly Anafi stopped to, i had last position on maps, and im know terrain well, and found it in ten minutes, and now im not brave to fly like that untill we got some news about falling.
Therw is my topic "Anafi crush".
The battery update is a risk for that.
Try the one or the other low-hover flight near your place over softer ground, gras, bush, whatever can soften a fall.
From 100 till critical battery autoland

Reactions: Illirijus89
The battery update is a risk for that.
Try the one or the other low-hover flight near your place over softer ground, gras, bush, whatever can soften a fall.
From 100 till critical battery autoland
I was planing to do that, but anyway what after that, if i want to fly litlle bit more than that... I really hope that they will soon gave us some answers and updates, and i hope for this fcc mode.

I think when Parrot tried the lock down on 1.6.4, they totally screwed everything up UNLESS they were trying to be clever and match DJI.

I am UK based, I get 1 - 11, 149, 153, 157, 161,165

Channels 12 & 13 gone. FCC channels that we used 36, 40, 44, 48 gone.

Now on DJI where I do have FCC mode, the controller shows this as: 1 - 11, 149, 153, 157, 161,165

In addition, DJI show: 1-11 Ch. You are in FCC mode. CE is 1-13 Ch.

Which is why I was totally confused after the 1.6.4 update.

To be honest, I dont think even they know what they have really done. According to the "CountryCode" embedded in the Anafi, I'm in FR, never have been, and it should be set to UK.

buenos días, alguien conoce un método para devolver el dron a la versión 1.6.3 que sea seguro. Porque si ese es el problema, ¿por qué no volvemos a una forma segura? tal vez esconder 1.6.3 con el nombre 1.6.7 o algo así? Reinicié el modo de fábrica de drones y permanece en 1.6.7. Por otro lado, ¿el loro no es responsable de estas caídas? . Modificaron el firmware, independientemente de cuánto tiempo tenga el dron.

Saludos desde Chile

nota: firmware 1.6.4, caída libre desde 20 metros. 50% de batería. dron con un año y cuatro días de edad .....

buenos días, alguien conoce un método para devolver el dron a la versión 1.6.3 que sea seguro. Porque si ese es el problema, ¿por qué no volvemos a una forma segura? tal vez esconder 1.6.3 con el nombre 1.6.7 o algo así? Reinicié el modo de fábrica de drones y permanece en 1.6.7. Por otro lado, ¿el loro no es responsable de estas caídas? . Modificaron el firmware, independientemente de cuánto tiempo tenga el dron.

Saludos desde Chile

nota: firmware 1.6.4, caída libre desde 20 metros. 50% de batería. dron con un año y cuatro días de edad .....
Good morning, someone knows a method to return the drone to version 1.6.3 that is safe. Because if that's the problem, why don't we go back to a safe way? maybe hide 1.6.3 with the name 1.6.7 or something like that? I rebooted drone factory mode and it remains at 1.6.7. On the other hand, is the parrot not responsible for these falls? . They modified the firmware regardless of how long the drone has.

Greetings from Chile

note: firmware 1.6.4, free fall from 20 meters. 50% battery. one year and four days old drone

Unfortunately there is NO WAY to fall back to 1.6.3. We have all been hoping for the same but unfortunately its not possible.

We are waiting for Parrot to release new firmware with possible good updates.

Lamentablemente, NO HAY MANERA de retroceder a 1.6.3. Todos hemos estado esperando lo mismo pero desafortunadamente no es posible.

Estamos esperando que Parrot lance un nuevo firmware con posibles buenas actualizaciones.

Reactions: PATOFUENZALIDA

Saludos desde Chile

Pienso que no. La única opción de momento es esperar la v.1.6.8, sin embargo nadie puede garantizar que sea mejor.

Reactions: PATOFUENZALIDA
FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC

FF6_6.6.6.204_FCC

This app has potential risks since its code has been modified.
Do this at your own risk.

Thanks,

- If your Anafi's version is 1.6.3 or lower, you have 2 choices:
1. stay at 1.6.3 since there are some issues with v1.6.4~1.6.7.
2. update your dron with the modded app only
- Update 1.6.4 with 6.6.2.203_FCC
- Update 1.6.5 with 6.6.6.204_FCC

- If you already have updated your drone to 1.6.4 or higher with the original app, you need to wait until Parrot patches the problem with the newer version. Parrot already recognized the problem and said it will be patched with the next version.

- If you have problem while initial synchronization,
1. Install FreeFlight 6 on official Play Store.
2. Navigate to /Android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight6/
3. rename the folder such as com.parrot.freeflight5
4. Uninstall the official app, and install FF6_FCC
5. rename the folder to original

Can't down load as phone doesn't support it. How do you alter ? I've been scrolling through apk editor but can't see what part to alter for fcc

Unless you have a good in-depth knowledge of Android and APK construction, I would leave alone, you could ultimately cause a loss of your Anafi.

In addition, if you are on firmware 1.6.4 or higher, then you are likely to be wasting your time as Parrot have locked the ability to use the patched APK for FCC mode.

Unless you have a good in-depth knowledge of Android and APK construction, I would leave alone, you could ultimately cause a loss of your Anafi.

In addition, if you are on firmware 1.6.4 or higher, then you are likely to be wasting your time as Parrot have locked the ability to use the patched APK for FCC mode.
I'm stuck on 6.4.3. drone 1.4.1 stuck on low altitude and when I use fake GPS works initially for fcc till I try to get GPS lock then turns back to ce. Loose channels 36 etc.have a cat s60 that won't let me upgrade from Android 6 so can't try the fcc mod app. Gutted

I'm stuck on 6.4.3. drone 1.4.1 stuck on low altitude and when I use fake GPS works initially for fcc till I try to get GPS lock then turns back to ce. Loose channels 36 etc.have a cat s60 that won't let me upgrade from Android 6 so can't try the fcc mod app. Gutted
Imagine what you could accomplish if you just were to fly the drone

My firmware version is 1.6.3 and i use FF6 6.6.2.203_FCC
Here is my obb file from my phone (in zip file, unzip before use): main.60602203.com.parrot.freeflight6.zip

Hi guys! Today I succesfully made a selective upgrade of my anafi's firmware
from 1.5.4 to 1.6.0 using the .obb file kindly provided by Jakob.
I used FF6 v. 6.6.2.203_FCC.
It works very well!
I wonder if it's possible to downgrade from 1.6.4~7 with the same method....
I suggest to try it to someone stucked in latest versions of the firmware, i suppose
that it can works...let me know!

NB Freeflight showed me that it would uograde to 1.6.7, but in fact installed the 1.6.0 contained in the .obb file

Reactions: zandoli
Hi guys! Today I succesfully made a selective upgrade of my anafi's firmware
from 1.5.4 to 1.6.0 using the .obb file kindly provided by Jakob.
I used FF6 v. 6.6.2.203_FCC.
It works very well!
I wonder if it's possible to downgrade from 1.6.4~7 with the same method....
I suggest to try it to someone stucked in latest versions of the firmware, i suppose
that it can works...let me know!

NB Freeflight showed me that it would uograde to 1.6.7, but in fact installed the 1.6.0 contained in the .obb file

Could you not have tried the same with the 1.6.3 firmware posted? thats the "golden" firmware..... Or did you give it a go.

Now a case of finding a way of rolling back..... not so easy :-(

I used the .obb of Jakab, wich claims to be 1.6.3, but at least my anafi upadated to 1.6.0.
It's ok for me, are there any known issues with 1.6.0?

My Anafi has firmware version 1.6.1 and it works with FCC mod. Please tell me is there any arguments to update it?

Last edited:
Reactions: antiquant
New FF6 6.6.9 Beta available on Play Store ... New Firmware for Anafi 1.6.8

Thank you for using ANAFI and its dedicated app, FreeFlight 6. Our goal is to offer you the best user experience possible.
This version offers the following improvements:
-Battery firmware update is now available again.
-Enhanced compatibility with Drone Logbook.
-Enhanced app stability.

Inviato dal mio VOG-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: cheetah2k
New FF6 6.6.9 Beta available on Play Store ... New Firmware for Anafi 1.6.8

Thank you for using ANAFI and its dedicated app, FreeFlight 6. Our goal is to offer you the best user experience possible.
This version offers the following improvements:
-Battery firmware update is now available again.
-Enhanced compatibility with Drone Logbook.
-Enhanced app stability.

Hopefully we can get FCC back again with this version??? Anyone tried it?

@ds2atc When you have the time, would you be able to oblige us with a modified version of the latest release 6.6.6.9 please ?
Is it certain that this update and the FF6 gets us unlimited height, FCC, no disadvantages (with batteries, ....)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anafiai