Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

To switch, in case someone comes with a meter ;-)
Also to test, sometimes, how much of a difference it is at specific locations

I can't believe it from my experience : In CE Mode I received the first signal warning in around 800m distance and - 120 m altitude.
There is no indication of distance on this video, but this is part of the one which Anafi went to 2000 meters last sumer, in CE mode. A the begining of the video, you can see far away the boat, cargo, Anafi reached. After reaching it, I pressed RTH. From the boat, you'll see the French Coast at Les Sables d'Olonne

• Love
Reactions: Skyfli

I wonder if enforcement does have these meters? Was recently looking for this myself but they are difficult to find.

OK, this make sense: You fly over water. Water is a better electrical conductor as a normal ground.

I have a ImmersensRC meter and if someone want to check... no problem.
First of all, who have this one from the official person?
If the RC power meter is set for measurement the average, you can see on the display round about - 29dbm ;)

Last edited:
Ive checked and the height limit is 150m at least at selectable options.

Or the height limit is only breakable in fightplan ?

I still dont understand how do you really chose fcc chanels, could anyone realy explain , how do you pick the right channel, is there any danger of chosing a channel that could cause bad conection or even faster disconects ?

Ive checked and the height limit is 150m at least at selectable options.

Or the height limit is only breakable in fightplan ?

I still dont understand how do you really chose fcc chanels, could anyone realy explain , how do you pick the right channel, is there any danger of chosing a channel that could cause bad conection or even faster disconects ?
Switch off geofence: height limit gone
You can choose channels, but the FCC/CE is either chosen by geolocation (USA=FCC, Europe=CE) or by ff6 mod / fake GPS.
On startup of bird, remote, app
So ALL channels are either on FCC power output, or none is.

¿Cómo se puede ver si está en FCC o en CE?
yo seguí los pasos de instalar la apk y no veo donde indica eso, ¿Alguien me puede ayudar?
Me salen en 2'4gh del 1- 11
Y en 5 GHz 149-165 ????
¿Estoy así en FCC?
SOLUCIONADO ESTOY EN FCC MUCHAS GRACIAS FUNCIONA DE MARAVILLA

Last edited:
Hi! I have updated the drone from 1.6.7 to 1.6.8 with the FF6_6.6.9FCC app and now it works. Before of that it was blocked in CE mode.
Thank you for the suport, ds2atc.
Have a good day!

Reactions: d95gas
¿Cómo se puede ver si está en FCC o en CE?
yo seguí los pasos de instalar la apk y no veo donde indica eso, ¿Alguien me puede ayudar?
Me salen en 2'4gh del 1- 11
Y en 5 GHz 149-165 ????
¿Estoy así en FCC?
Hola!
FCC modo puede ser verificado gracias a la presencia de los canales 36 hasta 48 solamente.

Reactions: Gilmeno
Please leave a screenshot that you can fly 2km with the official app & 1.6.8 update.
Range test done with official app, which seems to ne in FCC on my phone, in France.
Nothing better: As usual, Anafi flew normaly to 1300meters. After that, video was lost, but I was able to fly further, with low wifi signal. Arrived at 1450m, I pressed RTH. Still no video on my phone, all way back!
No need to do a screenshot for this range, only a screenshot of the channels I see, and can select manually.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200503-154700.png
    Screenshot_20200503-154700.png
    910.4 KB · Views: 58
Range test done with official app, which seems to ne in FCC on my phone, in France.
Nothing better: As usual, Anafi flew normaly to 1300meters. After that, video was lost, but I was able to fly further, with low wifi signal. Arrived at 1450m, I pressed RTH. Still no video on my phone, all way back!
No need to do a screenshot for this range, only a screenshot of the channels I see, and can select manually.
Try again and use Channel 165!
Aside: Altitude and terrain?

Altitude between 100 and 150 meters.
Terrain: flat coutry side, with lots of trees in border of each field. I was surrounded by trees : 30 meters high, 50 meters in front of me, 10 meters behind from me. Impossible to have a bigger distance to the trees.

Try again and use Channel 165!
Aside: Altitude and terrain?
Test done at Channel 165, still with official app.
Better video feedback. Some freezes just before the automatic RTH activation, at 1500 m and 150 m high.

This is where I fly from :

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante