Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help!! Crashed drone not giving off wifi signal now!!

Toneloc696

Reaction score
Hey all, kind of new to drones and I recently just crashed my bebop 2 (go figure) and after the crash I broke off the front right leg and the w ifi antennae went flying.. I did find it and clipped it back on to the wore and I have now repaired the foot... a couple motors are bent and the thin layer of metal on the GPS unit is bent... but my MAIN concern is that it is no longer visible on any WiFi list at all!! Please help!!

Remove nose on bebop and check gps flat cable that connects gps to board(if you are looking straight at front of camera, cable will be on your left side glued to the camera frame holding gps),disconnect could be where gps cable connects to gps or to mainboard....there are youtube videos of how to replace gps or how to get to main board....also make sure feet antenna cables are not broken or disconnected from mainboard

Remove nose on bebop and check gps flat cable that connects gps to board(if you are looking straight at front of camera, cable will be on your left side glued to the camera frame holding gps),disconnect could be where gps cable connects to gps or to mainboard....there are youtube videos of how to replace gps or how to get to main board....also make sure feet antenna cables are not broken or disconnected from mainboard
The GPS unit is connected fine... I don't understand why it won't produce a wifi signal though...

Hi, Have you found a solution for this issue? Have the same problem.

Have you tried to re install the firmware by USB?

Thank you for your help

I just have this problem about 1 month ago. My drone crash and after that when turning on does not found a connection. Trying different fixes3and nothing. After couple weeks I buy the main board and replaced with the old one in the bebop 2. Now is working great. No WiFi, check main board. There's the problem. In the attachment is what you need.1515

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut