Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi 2 - 30th June---Anafi USA livestream €7.000 / $7.000

So that is not even the military version! That is a serious bump in prices for an FLIR, Tele Cam and standard wide angle Cam.

Water resistant. Said it can operate in rain.
No obstacle avoidance.

I get "event not started yet" when I go to the parrot.com site and this is at 4:33 their time.

-it's still wifi...
-x32 zoom (digital probably)
-freeflight 6 is supposedly downloaded millions of times..

I believe that was it

The live feed took a few seconds to load.
Thanks. I finally got in after half a dozen tries. Once in I had to scroll forwards to about the current time to start the live video. Before that it is just the welcome screen.

The price is "smart"; they got paid by the military to create the military version; it probably is relatively easy to downgrade that military version to the USA version so I assume the development costs are not that high.

A lot of US governmental companies are not allowed to buy Chinese drones anymore; so the Anafi USA will be one of the few options, if not the default. A price of $7.000 is not that high for those companies

Reactions: DaveN and zandoli
I can see it being useful for power line and solar farm inspections as they showed. I actually used my regular Anafi to inspect the metal roof of a cabin as the metal roof is quite steep and would require special equipment to do it if I didn't use the drone.

Now guys you understand what I meant when I mentioned ‘French Marketing’ ... and why it’s so special !

The big boss : ‘ehhh zis drone iz not equipped Ehhh wiz obstacle avoidance becoz’ ehhh it is a gadget for zis kind of usage’

That’s why I love Parrot ! Please do not change (we don’t need an ‘American show’... even for an Anafi USA !)

... and don’t forget that ‘Ze big boss’ (Henri Seydoux), is not only the father of ‘Ze Anafi USA’... but he is also the father of Léa Seydoux (so he must be a good guy).

picture below (I mean the one with the white dress, not the loser with her on the picture)
EDB32ED5-B991-467B-813F-8AAAD39FB1A6.jpeg

Slightly disappointed. Might be Parrot wanting to dump the hobbyist and going after DJI high end customers.

The good thing for us is they continue improving FF6 that will be used with the ANAFI USA and will be the same for ‘our’ ANAFI.
The last Good old Anafis are still on the production lines, but they stop production, still keeping spare parts for the coming years.
Improvements of FF6 are coming (such as the possibility to change the home point for the RTH or improvements on the Automated/ map planning Software in FF6).

Reactions: loyukfai
All manufacturers now say there is no money in the consumer business anymore and they all head to the commercial and enterpise space now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K