Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Show Anafi Log Project

Sure & there are always translators for those that don't. ;)

Yeah, I wouldn't trust translator for legal and law writing. Especially from Slovene. Anyway, you are welcome to give it a try:

Give special attention to operational and technical requirements from attachment 4. I'm trying to plead my case to our Civil Aviation Agency to get a licence to fly in B level.

The .json files are on your phone and, if you have allowed it, on Parrot's website. You can log onto 'MyParrot' and download the logs from there or, on an Android phone go into FF6, click on MyParrot at the bottom of the screen and by pressing what looks like a box with an up arrow on the right hand side of each flight you can save the .json of that flight to your phone or your own cloud storage. You do not need the Anafi or controller attached to do this.

I have been working with someone who makes programs to read telemetry files and displays the output with errors if any are found. His specialty is with Yuneec drones but I thought I would pick his brain and see if he could make a similar program for our Anafi's.

Here is a link to what he has so far:

http://h-elsner.mooo.com/downloads/ShowAnafiLog.zip

I am sorry for my stupid question: The manual says: "Retrieve flight logs (*.json) from your controller device and save it in a directory on your pc". By "controller device" you mean Skycontroller 3? and if so which is the right usb port? USB A? or USB C?

Many thanks for your great app.

By "controller device" you mean Skycontroller 3? and if so which is the right usb port? USB A? or USB C?

It is not a stupid question. It means the device that was connected to the controller i.e phone or tablet. There are no logs stored on the controller as far as I know. If you open up FF6 and click on MyParrot you should see a list of your flights. Each one will have on the right hand side what looks like a rectangle with a upwards facing arrow in it. If you press that icon next to the flight that you want you will be able to save the .json file to the phone/tablet or to your own cloud storage e.g Dropbox.

I have not worked out exactly how it works but the flight logs only show the 1 flight before the last flight - so if you launch Anafi and land again, then look at flight logs - your last flight + 1 will be shown.

Hope that makes sense!

I have not worked out exactly how it works but the flight logs only show the 1 flight before the last flight - so if you launch Anafi and land again, then look at flight logs - your last flight + 1 will be shown.

Hope that makes sense!

That would be great but unfortunately in my last flight Anafi crashed and can't fly another flight, it doesn't even power up!
I logged in parrot.com and I already requested my flight data but they need 24 hours to send. In addition, I am afraid that if they have what I see in ff6 they don't have the last flight.

Ok if it does not power up, then you are stuck - I know the Anafi creates an FDR folder on the SD card which is the flight data recorder files in a binary format - maybe Parrot can analyse that for you.

I have never seen anything posted about it being able to log so I would say no there is no chance of any logs being recorded in there.

Is there any possiblity Skycontroller 3 to have logs inside?

In addition, the last video of the flight is not readable. More specifically, I renamed the large tmp file which has the same name as of the last mp4 (mp4 file is zero bytes) and neither my windows machine nor my mac can play the mp4.

Reactions: HBR
Most likely because the video file never closed out when the crash happened it will be corrupted. Most common way to get it to work would be to have it back in your Anafi and start and stop another video which would close out the corrupted video but since your Anafi will not start that is not a option. You could try a program from DJI that might recover your video. If I find the link I will post it here for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh