Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Show Anafi Log Project

So that should mean that if you deleted all the flights that showed crashes then the crash count would be zero.
Unless Parrot do not actuallyt delete the data but just archive it in case it is needed in event of a claim.

Congratulations for this software. I’ll try it soon !

Does any field in the file specifies how many satellites are in use, and the strength of mems sensors ?

It was easier as I thought, now it's possible to sort the overwiew list by clicking on the header. Double-click inverts the sort direction.
Just uploaded this version as V0.6.

Thanks for the fix. It's great to be able to get my logs sorted in a way that makes it possible to find them. :)

Regards, Leif.

The number of crashes is visible in the meta data on page Details.

I have added a proposal for a User manual. Please review. Links as above.
With docs we are on the way for Release Version 1.0...

br HE

Attachments

• ShowAnafiLog.pdf
    284 KB · Views: 45
Some context menu item did not have proper caption. This ist corrected now and I have released Software + Manual as final version 1.0. Have fun with it and hayppy flying and keep away from jumping trees.

best regards HE

Thank you very much for the hard work you have done for us, even if you do not own an Anafi!!!
I now brevet you an "Anafi User without Anafi"! (y)
Perhaps you will change from Yuneec some day ... ;)

@h-elsner Thanks for all your hard work on creating the software. It is very much appreciated.

Should Parrot in the future alter the structure of the JSON file I hope that we will be able to tempt you back to do some updates for us.

@h-elsner. I have been on the side lines reading with great interest in whats been produced. Fantastic effort and I am sure we all appreciate the hard work and time you have put into this for us.

I for one will be using the application. Really kind of you to do this work, especially when you consider you dont even have an Anafi.

Many thanks

Congratulations Helmut for your work. It is much appreciated.
I (of course, like all users ;o) started by reading your manual (great and useful thanks for that also), before to dive in the application.
The only little typo I noted is on the acquired satellites field description, see capture below where the color should be red when Inferior to 58E49C1B2-E4B0-41B2-AE3B-C3EF2C5159B1.jpeg

——- EDIT ——

I DOWNLOADED THE LASTEST VERSION AND SAW IT WAS CORRECTED

Last edited:
Hi h-elsner, very good job!!
Sorry for my english. I'm lost. I see .bin files in my sdcar on anafi, but I don't see how I get .json files.
How can I convert bin files on json or where are json files?
I have searched on forums but I haven't see how to do.
I have little crash when the drone was making a parabola. It start above seven meters AGL, but when the parabola was finishing, the drone get down and crahsed over plants (one meter hight) I'll want to review the log.
The drone is ok, It is hard.
Thanks

go into my.parrot in the App and look for the file you need.
Look at the photo provided, this is your .JSON file. You need to download it to someplace you will find it.

20181125_100649_rmscr.jpg

Wow this is really great buddy. Never did I expect this much action from someone who does not own a Parrot UAV :) I am very happy for what you have contributed to the forum.
Cheers bud 2drunks.gif

Woawww ! This software is perfect !!!
I love the KML export possibility...I could measure the developed distance of the Anafi track in Google Maps and also visualize in 3D the track of my mission in Google Earth...
Works great, thanks Helmut !!!72818FAF-40AB-460D-8728-67DF5DF8F1EC.jpeg

By the way... I could also see, thanks to the Graphic log analysis, that for this flight of 7 minutes, I had 26 GPS acquired at the beginning... but in the middle of the flight, only 16 of them, then back to over 20. It means you can lose 10 GPS within seconds ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zamzara
I did not know about this site and will definitely try it !
Do you know if you can export the video file they render on this site (or do you screen-capture it ?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut