Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

A big thanks, really. Here in Europe the radio link is tricky and the FCC mode is the way for a safe flight
I didn't test yet as I sent back my Anafi because of its blurry camera, but I want to buy a new one in some time

Thanks for your work!!
Is there a way to change the max of 150m altitude this way? DJI can fligh over 500m and this would be great for landscape pics :)

Thanks for your work!!
Is there a way to change the max of 150m altitude this way? DJI can fligh over 500m and this would be great for landscape pics :)
Maybe it's possible... but I don't recommend this because to do this you need to modify codes... and flying over 300m is illegal in most countries :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190121-032201.png
    Screenshot_20190121-032201.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: novreis
;-) i would be glad with 300m... 150m is really to less. Is there any instruction how to change the limit ... I googled around for hours and i'm so happy with my new Anafi. If its not possible i think i'll order a DJI Air -.-...

New app version is out! Can we update with the moded app, will it keep the FCC mode?

FreeFlight6 6.4.0 Country Code Lock Mod

• modified values for wifi selection(auto_select_wifi_country, reverse_geocode_default_countrycode)
  • added 'debuggable' in androidmanifest.xml for access to /data/data/ via adb
  • changed google map api key
Installation guide:
If you are already using this mod for the previous version and your controller&dorne are set to FCC, just uninstall the app and reinstall using the file above.
If you are new to this, follow the guide described in the first thread.

I haven't tested this outside yet, but it will work since there are no changes in wifi selection codes.

Screenshot_20190215-215002.png

Last edited:
FreeFlight6 6.4.0 Country Code Lock Mod

ff6_6.4.0_mod.apk

• modified values for wifi selection(auto_select_wifi_country, reverse_geocode_default_countrycode)
  • added 'debuggable' in androidmanifest.xml for access to /data/data/ via adb
  • changed google map api key
Installation guide:
If you are already using this mod for the previous version and your controller&dorne are set to FCC, just uninstall the app and reinstall using the file above.
If you are new to this, follow the guide described in the first thread.

I haven't tested this outside yet, but it will work since there are no changes in wifi selection codes.

View attachment 1273
Screenshot_20190215-215002.png
thank you (y);)

Looks like you did a good job. 6.4.0mod installed well. FCC is keeping. Let see if it will run on the flights with no problems. Soon.

Thanks.

Just been setting up my new Huawei M5 with this application, have come across a little glitch. Followed the full process, uninstalled my existing version (had purchased both apps that are part of FF6)

Installed new version and logged in, etc. Downloaded my flights against my profile OK.

Noticed that the 2 internal apps: "follow me" and "flight plan" were showing as not purchased and available for 99p. so no big deal, selected to purchase flight plan, which it did so and charged me the 99p. Next selected to purchase follow me, and got the following message:

"ERROR -This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play. Check the help centre for more information".

Anybody else have this issue with the modified APK file?

next step to try and make the changes in my own APK file and see if it does the same.

Just been setting up my new Huawei M5 with this application, have come across a little glitch. Followed the full process, uninstalled my existing version (had purchased both apps that are part of FF6)

Installed new version and logged in, etc. Downloaded my flights against my profile OK.

Noticed that the 2 internal apps: "follow me" and "flight plan" were showing as not purchased and available for 99p. so no big deal, selected to purchase flight plan, which it did so and charged me the 99p. Next selected to purchase follow me, and got the following message:

"ERROR -This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play. Check the help centre for more information".

Anybody else have this issue with the modified APK file?

next step to try and make the changes in my own APK file and see if it does the same.
Do you login using parrot id? or facebook? or google?

I use parrot Id, and I can use follow me and flight plan I purchased. Try parrot Id.

Since modified app cannot be distributed through google play, in app purchase may
be not working.

Do you login using parrot id? or facebook? or google?

I use parrot Id, and I can use follow me and flight plan I purchased. Try parrot Id.

Since modified app cannot be distributed through google play, in app purchase may
be not working.

Yep used my Parrot ID. Downloads my flights, etc no problem. Just odd that the Planning is fine, but follow me is no go. Not that I am worried as I dont really use the "Follow Me" options. I have decompiled the original app and just going through that to see if I can find anything.

Yep used my Parrot ID. Downloads my flights, etc no problem. Just odd that the Planning is fine, but follow me is no go. Not that I am worried as I dont really use the "Follow Me" options. I have decompiled the original app and just going through that to see if I can find anything.
Have you tried with the original app? If it works fine, try adb command for looking at /data/ after reinstall the mod app and re-login.

adb shell run-as com.parrot.freeflight6
cd /data/data/com.parrot.freeflight6/shared_prefs
and check com.parrot.freeflight.inapp.xml

Hi guys, you can freely share the link to others since I don't own any copyright for the app.
However, I am getting file requests a lot for the old apk files, and my phone is vibrating all day. My gmail account is filled up with the file requests.

So please notice me that it was uploaded on somewhere, or download the file and upload on your own account, and share.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian