Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hi guys, you can freely share the link to others since I don't own any copyright for the app.
However, I am getting file requests a lot for the old apk files, and my phone is vibrating all day. My gmail account is filled up with the file requests.

So please notice me that it was uploaded on somewhere, or download the file and upload on your own account, and share.

I am more than happy to put on my Google Drive...... It doesnt get used for anything else but this sort of thing. Will send link shortly

Reactions: ds2atc
"Your flight plan [...] will be removed. You can backup..."

it is not completly true :)

I changed the directory where Flighplans stored a whilte ago.

If you create new directory under main Android root, with the name FLIGHTPLAN,
all FF6 flightplans are saved in this new directory.

After change to mod.apk all plans are still visible.

And this is useful, because you can easily do backup of flightplans, or transfer to another smartphone.
You can also manual editing waypoints or POIs because it is all in ordinary .json text files.

"Your flight plan [...] will be removed. You can backup..."

it is not completly true :)

I changed the directory where Flighplans stored a whilte ago.

If you create new directory under main Android root, with the name FLIGHTPLAN,
all FF6 flightplans are saved in this new directory.

After change to mod.apk all plans are still visible.

And this is useful, because you can easily do backup of flightplans, or transfer to another smartphone.
You can also manual editing waypoints or POIs because it is all in ordinary .json text files.
You know cautions should always say the worst case :D

Firstly - many thanks for all the information and hard work!
A quick question - why not just default the modded app to FCC mode, save all the faffing with fakegps?

Firstly - many thanks for all the information and hard work!
A quick question - why not just default the modded app to FCC mode, save all the faffing with fakegps?
cuz I don't trust "smali" which is a kind of programming language(a kind of...) used for modifying android apps.
It is more like a machine language, and I don't want to handle unknown exceptions by changing the machine program codes.

Anafi is more than $500, and nobody wants exceptions.

Another reason is..
I don't want to take any responsibilities for this app. The country code is set by individual users, so they will take responsibilities of illegal modification of a drone and illegal use of radio frequency.

Hi... Yes, I'm familiar with smali.... And I take your points about exceptions for sure!
Thanks for the reply!

• modified values for wifi selection(auto_select_wifi_country, reverse_geocode_default_countrycode)
  • added 'debuggable' in androidmanifest.xml for access to /data/data/ via adb
  • changed google map api key
Installation guide:
If you are already using this mod for the previous version and your controller&dorne are set to FCC, just uninstall the app and reinstall using the file above.
If you are new to this, follow the guide described in the first thread.

I haven't tested this outside yet, but it will work since there are no changes in wifi selection codes.
(only 57bytes smaller than the previous version... maybe there was a quickfix for something)

Last edited:
I have not yet updated to the latest version of FF6 due to the reported problems. Do you have a modified .apk file for FF6 v6.3.2 that I could download please?

I have not yet updated to the latest version of FF6 due to the reported problems. Do you have a modified .apk file for FF6 v6.3.2 that I could download please?

No I have not. Could make it, but honestly, you can do FCC setup one time and it works continuously very well. Only you have to remember one thing: turning off the FF6 firstly, then Anafi power off every time.

When you using only your phone whith wifi to control the Anafi, FFC mod is ok ?

Just been setting up my new Huawei M5 with this application, have come across a little glitch. Followed the full process, uninstalled my existing version (had purchased both apps that are part of FF6)

Installed new version and logged in, etc. Downloaded my flights against my profile OK.

Noticed that the 2 internal apps: "follow me" and "flight plan" were showing as not purchased and available for 99p. so no big deal, selected to purchase flight plan, which it did so and charged me the 99p. Next selected to purchase follow me, and got the following message:

"ERROR -This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play. Check the help centre for more information".

Anybody else have this issue with the modified APK file?

next step to try and make the changes in my own APK file and see if it does the same.
I got the same error on my phone, and found that the problem was "multiple google accounts logged on".
The first logged on account is a primary account. So I logged out all other accounts and left it alone, and re-logged on others, so that it became a primary.

No I have not. Could make it, but honestly, you can do FCC setup one time and it works continuously very well. Only you have to remember one thing: turning off the FF6 firstly, then Anafi power off every time.
Check PM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut