Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Maybe the app hasn't been installed properly... Try uninstall the original app and re-install(some of smartphone manufacturers added "disable" function which delays uninstall of app for 1 day. You need to uninstall the app on the play store)

I do that finaly. I must try this...

After new installation, my phone is 'synchronisation data" ...

[QUOTE = "JANGER, message: 13893, membre: 22"]
Créer un plan de vol dans FF6. Fermez FF6. Recherchez le fichier .png nom du plan de vol que vous avez enregistré - vous devez utiliser un bon gestionnaire de fichiers, que vous pouvez afficher
[/CITATION]
Janger quelle est this application à lire. Json?

[QUOTE = "Zigzag84, message: 14865, membre: 1097"]
Je fais ça finalement. Je dois essayer ça ...

Après la nouvelle installation, mon téléphone est «données de synchronisation» ...
[/CITATION]

Testez rapidement Après le travail: FCC mod est ok ?

Thank you very much for this best .apk ?

Last edited:
Many guys here and in the South Korean Anafi forum told me that it works without errors.
So use this mode if you want to always use FCC mode.

Freeflight 6 FCC Mode 6.4.1

You don't need FakeGPS during the initial setup anymore.

This app has potential risks since its code has been modified.
Using this app maybe illegal in your country.
Do this at your own risk.

Works fine for me - many thanks! I did have to uninstall the old app, and clear cache and data.

Reactions: Zigzag84
Installed this app, and will confirm that this app will keep the bought in-app functions for follow me and flightplan, when logged in with email/password.
Also the flight data will be retrieved when opted, but it took some time to get it.... (my experience...)

Ps: great apk development ?

Last edited:
I installed the original app, login with my parrot account, bought the two in-app addon, disinstalled the orginal and install the modded, logged with same parrot account but the follow me and flight plan are locked.

If I try to restore purchase the button seems not respond.

What's wrong?

Installed this app, and will confirm that this app will keep the bought in-app functions for follow me and flightplan, when logged in with email/password.
Also the flight data will be retrieved when opted, but it took some time to get it.... (my experience...)

Ps: great apk development ?

I installed the original app, login with my parrot account, bought the two in-app addon, disinstalled the orginal and install the modded, logged with same parrot account but the follow me and flight plan are locked.

If I try to restore purchase the button seems not respond.

What's wrong?
Check if you have multiple google accounts logged in. The first account logged on will be the default account, and the app will look at the default if it is not downloaded from the play store.

salut
Quelles sont les nouvelles de FREEFLIGHT 6 V6.4.3 (ANDROID), ANAFI 1.4.1, SKYCONTROLLER 3 V1.4.1?

Puis-je faire cette mise à jour avec mon mod .apk?

Thank you ?

I just want to thank you for this mod.
My Anafi had a camera which was a little blurry so I sent it back but I'll buy a new one for sure. Using your mod is much easier and convenient than playing with Fakegps, network and so one. If I couldn't use FCC the Anafi wouldn't interest me anylonger.
So thank you a lot

Reactions: Zigzag84
[QUOTE = "luluck, post: 15741, membre: 793"]
Je veux juste vous remercier pour ce mod.
Mon Anafi avait un appareil photo qui était un peu flou, alors je l’ai renvoyé mais je vais en acheter un nouvel. Utiliser votre mod est beaucoup plus facile et pratique que de jouer avec Fakegps, réseau, etc. Si je ne pouvais pas utiliser FCC, l'Anafi ne m'intéresserait plus.
Donc merci beaucoup
[/CITATION]

Flou? Pouvez-vous expliquer avec les photos?

Tthks

salut
Quelles sont les nouvelles de FREEFLIGHT 6 V6.4.3 (ANDROID), ANAFI 1.4.1, SKYCONTROLLER 3 V1.4.1?

Puis-je faire cette mise à jour avec mon mod .apk?

Thank you ?
@ds2atc Will you be doing a new patched version for yesterdays update on the application ? (y)
I will check the new one after work. It's 17:09 here :D

[QUOTE = "ds2atc, post: 15762, membre: 1230"]
Je vais vérifier le nouveau après le travail. Il est 17h09 ici:RÉ
[/CITATION]

Salut,

No problem ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member