Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

FF6 6.4.3 FCC MODE

Wifi related codes are the same with the previous version, so it was very easy to change the new one.
I checked 36~48 channels are available with the new modded version. but couldn't test this since it's in the night time here.

Just install this without removing the previous version if you are already using the modded one.

Last edited:
With the mod version I didn't get an update request, not even in the paly store itself. But you could fly even though there was a new version outside.

Reactions: Zigzag84
[QUOTE = "Mario112, post: 15803, membre: 2453"]
Avec la version mod, je n'ai pas reçu de demande de mise à jour, pas même dans la boutique elle-même. Mais vous pouvez voler même s'il y avait une nouvelle version à l'extérieur.
[/CITATION]

Me too ?

[QUOTE = "ds2atc, post: 15797, membre: 1230"]
[URL unfurl = "true"] ff6_6.4.3_FCCMODE.apk [/ URL]

FF6 6.4.3 MODE FCC

Les codes liés au Wifi sont les mêmes que dans la version précédente, il était donc très facile de changer la nouvelle.
J'ai vérifié 36 ~ 48 canaux sont disponibles avec la nouvelle version modded. mais n'a pas pu tester cela car il fait nuit ici.

Installez simplement ceci sans supprimer la version précédente si vous utilisez déjà la version modifiée.
[/CITATION]

Your are the Best ?⚠️? thank you

Nice one just to confirm I got the update option btw.?

Thanks again for this mod mate

Whats the best way to install the apk? Do i uninstall the original FF6 and then just side load the modded apk? Or can I just install over the top of the existing app?

Whats the best way to install the apk? Do i uninstall the original FF6 and then just side load the modded apk? Or can I just install over the top of the existing app?
If you use the original app from Play Store, you need to uninstall the app completely(some phones will just disable the app for few days before deleting).

If you already use the modded app, you can just install new version without deleting previous one.

Now I can download and installed,thanks ds2atc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-10-17-26-36-245.jpeg
    Screenshot_2019-04-10-17-26-36-245.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 82
Just for the records I did the following :

- Install the original Android App from Parrot (yesterday)
- Connect with SC3, my phone, FF6 and the Anafi (yesterday)
- Did the Firmware Update for the Anafi (yesterday)
- Remove the data cache and app cache for FF6 on my Android phone (today)
- Delete the Original FF6 App from my phone. (Today)
- Downloaded the Latest modified App and Installed.
- Modified the App’s rights for Android so it can access my GPS (location righs) and my WiFi and SIM data rights for future maps download. I can do that on my phone when I click and maintain the pressure on the FF6 App’s icon and options for the App do appear.
- Connected my SC3 to the phone with the USB cable and said Ok to the USB accessory connected and made it a default choice.
- Typed my email address and Password in FF6 so Parrot can recognize my account (and grant me access to my ‘Follow Me’ and ‘Fight Plan’ options that I already bought months ago.
- Checked it said V 6.4.3 for the App.
- Made it recognize the Anafi WiFi signal coming from the SC3 radio command.
- Did the calibration dance and the SC3 calibration in a non magnetic perturbated area.
- Switched my phone to ‘Airplane Mode’ to avoid WiFi perturbations with the SC3.

Did 3 little flights to test the thing and everything was Ok.

I just noticed it did not give any ‘Precise Home Position’ message of any kind during the 3 flights (tried a ‘contrasted take off area but no difference), I’ll re-check that later...

Also checked on the network options I have all bands available (in the 2,4 GHz frequency bands range from 36 to 48) that indicate the correct switch to FCC mode.

I have access to my already-bought options such as Follow Me and Flight Plan when connected with my official Parrot Account (did not try to connect with Facebook or other way)

Thanks a lot to you for this mod !! No need to use the FakeGPS option (maybe on my iPad...as no modded app exists for iOS !)

Last edited:
Reactions: novreis
Excellent work, I didn't come back for a while after I couldn't get the original to work, but just discovered how simple it is now. Tried it today and all seems to work well.

Reactions: Zigzag84

FF6 6.4.3 FCC MODE

Wifi related codes are the same with the previous version, so it was very easy to change the new one.
I checked 36~48 channels are available with the new modded version. but couldn't test this since it's in the night time here.

Just install this without removing the previous version if you are already using the modded one.

Great work!

I have been having trouble every time I upgrade to a new version, specially with the GPS lock between the FF6 and my phone (maybe it's my phone, but all other apps I have instaled work well with GPS - even with GPS Test app, everything works fine until I switch to FF6 and loose all the satellites instantly).

Here's my question: is it worth to upgrade from version 6.4.1? What are the new fixes / features of this update?

As my 6.4.1 version of FF6 is working fine now, I guess I'd rather keep my stable version if there's no major upgrades to this new version.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53