Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

update withdrawn? It's no longer available in the playstore (and no update-infos anywhere)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Janos_Sz
I am less and less able to trust their software (and hardware)...
I see no reason there. Maybe it will help not to install all updates immediately and wait and see what others are saying about the latest release (for example, if it's stable).
I have therefore disabled the automatic update in the Playstore...

Reactions: Janos_Sz
Why are people complaining about the update so much when you can just download the apk or just download the nodded apk, the only reason I see fit to complain is no update notes.

I dont think people are complaining, just being cautious as there has to be a reason why its been pulled from Play Store, still not in the UK Store.

Is it down to an issue with this version? Nobody knows as there seems to be information available on the myth surrounding 6.5.3

I shall install on my old tablet and see what this is about. Its definitely all very intriguing with whats going on!!

Having installed, cannot see any real difference between this and the 6.5.2 that was on play. This is obviously and in-house test version, the "Debug" button is the giveaway when you go into the "Terms of Use" screen. Various bits in the Debug screen. Its reporting version code "60502204".

Having installed, cannot see any real difference between this and the 6.5.2 that was on play. This is obviously and in-house test version, the "Debug" button is the giveaway when you go into the "Terms of Use" screen. Various bits in the Debug screen. Its reporting version code "60502204".

Did you notice the size difference? This one is 270 MB.

Yes did notice that, possibly had some more Dev stuff in it, or had the OBB file in it as a single file as it didn't try to download anything and I installed it on a clean device.

The only real difference I could see was the presence of the Debug button. Will have a bit of a play later this evening and see if anything else shows up

Can't install 6.5.2 over 6.5.3, must un-install first?

Thanks.

Yes you’ll need to uninstall first. If after you install 6.5.2 and you don’t get a successful data sync you’ll need to download the .obb file in this thread and copy it over to the Android directory.

Reactions: loyukfai
sorry someone could post the obb file of 6.5.3, thanks, because the synchronization doesn't work anymore

I've got the 6.5.3 version in the UK already.
These are the files modified by ds2atc earlier:
FreeFlight 6 v6.5.3 with FCCmod
FreeFlight 6 v6.5.3 with FCC + ALT mod

This is the obb file for the original Play Store apk:
main.60503202.com.parrot.freeflight6.obb

Place this file in: /sdcard/Android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight6/

Edit:
For some reason after starting up once, my FreeFlight 6 stopped working. I tried with the modded version, then to use the obb, nothing. Then I wanted to download the original app from the Play Store, and it disappeared again for me.
So I don't think these are working currently.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veloviento