Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

I suggest you do nothing! Enjoy flying and the benefits of the FCC.
For me, too, this combination works, and I can't think of upgrading, since everything works perfectly.
As the saying goes: don’t fix what hasn’t gone wrong!

I'm not thinking of upgrading !! :cool:
I just recorded it informatively.
But I still have questions:
1. When you replace one mob version with another, (FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC for FF6_6.6.2.203_FCC for example) the uninstall is done using any apk manager ?
2. What about obb files? Is there a synchronization after each installation?

What exactly should I check?
If you open (zip) the obb file, please check which both firmware versions are included.
You can see it on the filename.
Uncomfortable, I can't find the 1.6.3 for the Anafi somewhere

Thank for looking,
so I believe, that there is another Download folder from the app, where other updates are stored... like /data/data/com/ cache or files....

Reactions: antiquant
In the file are also only the version 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 included.....
I should make a test, where the application stored newer versions, if there are not in the obb file...

Hello guys.
Just got my Anafi.
Quick question, i manage to install moded apk from this thread, and not sure do i need to adjust some settings in conectivity, here are picture samples of software version and network.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200415_161828_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415_161828_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20200415_161239_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415_161239_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20200415_161233_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415_161233_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 42
Hello guys.
Just got my Anafi.
Quick question, i manage to install moded apk from this thread, and not sure do i need to adjust some settings in connectivity, here are picture samples of software version and network.
You are on the latest firmware and not running FCC mode, if thats what you wanted to achieve.

If not, at the current time you may as well just use the standard FF6 APK as it doesn't really give you any other benefits other than FCC Mode.

Did you also do the firmware update on your batteries? If not, dont do it, there are some issues at the moment that are causing us some headaches to say the least.

Reactions: Illirijus89
You are on the latest firmware and not running FCC mode, if thats what you wanted to achieve.

If not, at the current time you may as well just use the standard FF6 APK as it doesn't really give you any other benefits other than FCC Mode.

Did you also do the firmware update on your batteries? If not, dont do it, there are some issues at the moment that are causing us some headaches to say the least.
Just got it today, it' s useb by other guy, we swap drones, i gave him Fimi X8 Se and he give me Anafi, nothing of update i didn't do... Only moded app i was wondering will it work, and i cannot downgrade my firmware version?

Unfortunately at the current time there is no downgrade option on the Anafi :-(

We are waiting for Parrot to bring out a firmware update that will stop the issues we are having. One of those being the fact they have locked out part of the code in the application "CountryCode", as a result:

Some people who are in a CE area are locked to CE - Cant really grumble, but still unhappy
Some people who are in a CE area are locked to FCC - Happy people
Some people who are in a FCC area are locked to CE - Furious
Some people who are in a FCC area are locked to FCC and are happy :)

All others pretty miffed at the Parrot screw-up, which they promised to rectify in version 1.6.7 (yours) but didn't.

In addition, the battery firmware they pushed out, in some cases seems to cause the Anafi to drop from the sky, hence why at the moment there is not many of us flying.

Doesn't mean to say you got a bum deal. Up to and including 1.6.3 we were all really happy and over the moon with our Anafi's. Hopefully they will sort it and we can all get back to flying........ when we are allowed out.

By the way is it normal that gimbal tilting like on screen record when i bringing back to me Anafi?
Unfortunately at the current time there is no downgrade option on the Anafi :-(

We are waiting for Parrot to bring out a firmware update that will stop the issues we are having. One of those being the fact they have locked out part of the code in the application "CountryCode", as a result:

Some people who are in a CE area are locked to CE - Cant really grumble, but still unhappy
Some people who are in a CE area are locked to FCC - Happy people
Some people who are in a FCC area are locked to CE - Furious
Some people who are in a FCC area are locked to FCC and are happy :)

All others pretty miffed at the Parrot screw-up, which they promised to rectify in version 1.6.7 (yours) but didn't.

In addition, the battery firmware they pushed out, in some cases seems to cause the Anafi to drop from the sky, hence why at the moment there is not many of us flying.

Doesn't mean to say you got a bum deal. Up to and including 1.6.3 we were all really happy and over the moon with our Anafi's. Hopefully they will sort it and we can all get back to flying........ when we are allowed out.
Understand, well i think that Anafi have better camera and better option for taking photos and videos. Fimi is great for flight but rest hmm not, camera have a lot of stuff for improvement but nothing they did it. On Fimi i could downgrade firmware to bad that Anafi cannot, i hope that they will fix it.

Kne thing that i saw today, when i bringing back to ground Anafi, gimbal really tilting, and i saw that but not so much when i saw trying to fly, tgere really some tilts of gimbal, why is that, is that normal? Probably not, but what is the reason, i cannot post here screen record

Have you checked in the application and done a Gimbal Calibration. make sure you are on level ground when you do it, and ensure the lens cap is off.

that should correct it for you, if that doesnt it may point to an issue with the gimble, but do the calibration first and then see where you are with it.

I think you got the better deal :)

Have you checked in the application and done a Gimbal Calibration. make sure you are on level ground when you do it, and ensure the lens cap is off.

that should correct it for you, if that doesnt it may point to an issue with the gimble, but do the calibration first and then see where you are with it.

I think you got the better deal :)
Thanks i will try now again to calibrate it and see it tomorow what's going to happen

HI all just been reading the comments , and thought id check something with you - my younger brother wants me to buy him an anafi for his birthday post lockdown. If i get a new one for him from a retailler and then use the modded FF APK from the forum, will it be the case we can just cancel any request to update to the latest drone firmware when its first turned on. then could operate it in FCC mode with old firmware and the FF mod?

Hello guys, i really like my new Anafi, but i just wondering is anybody got some informafion about imrpoving distance range?

Now, In US it is allowed to send with max 2W. CE allowed only 100mW.
To expand the range to the double, you need 4 times more power.
In CE Mode (2.4Ghz) I reached the first warning after ~800m and ~100m Height.

Its also in depend how much noice is on /around your channel, dry or wet air (wet air are better for a longer range), the best harmony of your antenna and used frequence.......

I am new as a Parrot anafi pilot and have always followed the updating, controller now is to 1.6.7, but a lot of information in the web that confusing me if I am in FCC mode, I have seen and can do manually selecting the wifi range both 2.4Ghz (channel 1 to 14) and 5Ghz (channel 44 to 165) in the preference setting, does it mean I am in FCC mode?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronni