Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

I've installed this again (latest one) and still doesn't work for me, I don't see the extra channels at all, followed instructions for uninstalling and renaming folders to the letter, but no joy.

I've installed this again (latest one) and still doesn't work for me, I don't see the extra channels at all, followed instructions for uninstalling and renaming folders to the letter, but no joy.
Did you do the switching?
For FCC mode you need to choose any channel except 11 or 161 and reboot.
After rebooting, the bird should show you 36-48 as proof, it is in FCC

Good.
And in case you need to switch back to CE, use channel 6 11 or 161 and reboot

Last edited:
At the end is it possible to switch to FCC for everyone with the latest fw and modded APK?

Hi everyone and thanks for the modded app. Tried yesterday and everything OK.
Just one question. I leave the channel selection in "auto". Is it better to choose manually the channel? In that case, which channel is better? Or, what do I have to look if I have to choose?
Big thanks!

I had always 5GHz selected.
Less interferences anyway!
And there either 36 or 165.
But that was b/c of the (no) usage in my area.

The main reason for 5GHz is: There are still a lot less Wifis around.
And the channels arent disturbing each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sportback
I think the general consensus look at what people have used in the past, is Ch1 65. Less chance of interference as Ana789 has stated, and that should be our aim, rather than trying to fly in flooded channels.

Reactions: Sportback
I think the general consensus look at what people have used in the past, is Ch1 65. Less chance of interference as Ana789 has stated, and that should be our aim, rather than trying to fly in flooded channels.
hello everyone, I'm new and really passionate. to be in FCC you have to manually choose the channel? it's 165? thanks

hello everyone, I'm new and really passionate. to be in FCC you have to manually choose the channel? it's 165? thanks
You don't have to!
But a look into the network and the used bands/channels may tell you, if you should.
And 5.8GHz (165 down to 36) is till now in most locations the least frequented band, anyway

And since in FCC the power output in 5.8GHz is the highest, so 5.8 Ghz it is for me

ok, so to understand you would put which channel and which setting in this scenario?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200614-142839_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614-142839_FreeFlight 6.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 50
Thank you very much, I am from France and I use a translator to communicate. So to be in FCC I put 5ghz and channel 165 all the time if I understood correctly. Sorry I find out and try to understand.

The primary differences between the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz wireless frequencies are range and bandwidth. 5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance. 2.4GHz offers coverage for farther distances, but may perform at slower speeds. Range : how far your data can travel.

Les principales différences entre les fréquences sans fil 2,4 GHz et 5 GHz sont la portée et la bande passante. 5 GHz offre des débits de données plus rapides à une distance plus courte. 2,4 GHz offre une couverture pour les distances plus longues, mais peut fonctionner à des vitesses plus lentes. Plage: jusqu'où vos données peuvent voyager.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53