Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

What firmware is it on now? Don't allow a firmware update till you get better advice.
I haven’t loaded it yet. Just charging the batteries
I am using a iPad Pro 9.7. I have a Nvida Shield android. Which would be better.

I will let the experts give you advice on which way you should go. Knowing you are in The USA you should stay in FCC mode with either device but I would wait for a more experienced user then I to help you out. Just get the batteries charged up while your waiting. :)

Looking at the iPad, I cannot find the option for auto update.
Batteries still charging.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the iPhone appstore, the auto update check/uncheck box is on Google playstore maybe try and find out which version the Anafi was on prior to the current update install that from the link I sent you then go straight into the playstore type freeflight 6, press 3 dots top right of screen, uncheck auto update box, that will stop it updating to the most recent update.

This was a google search for iOS. I am a Android user also but I hope this helps.

Turn on or turn off automatic updates
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Then turn on or turn off App Updates.Feb 5, 2020

Batteries are charged. Testing out the drone and it turns on and the camera does it flips, levels, and seems to be ok. It was suggested earlier to " install 1.6.4 on 6.6.2_FCC and then "and then install 1.6.5 on 6.6.6_FCC ." That must be android.
Is there anything for ios, Apple iPad?

Last edited:
I have just received a new anafi thermal. My 5th try. What advice can you give me. Will it automatically download 1.6.5?
1.6.4 closed the firmware change of country code. And the 1.6.5, suddenly brought down the sky (battery upgrade) and closed the 150m altitude again.
Why not upgrade to 1.6.3 (I have it working smoothly in FCC and no 150m limit)
To do this, install the 6.6.2 (or 6.6.203_FCC) application.

1.6.4 closed the firmware change of country code. And the 1.6.5, suddenly brought down the sky (battery upgrade) and closed the 150m altitude again.
Why not upgrade to 1.6.3 (I have it working smoothly in FCC and no 150m limit)
To do this, install the 6.6.2 (or 6.6.203_FCC) application.
Do you confirm that? If I come from 1.41 and install 6.6.203-Fcc it update to 1.6.3? The fw is inside the app? Shoul be done with phone data off?

Thank you all for your help. All charged up and ready to download. Now get the nvida ready. I have been using iPad Pro without a phone with my Mavic 2 and P4. Once setup will I be able to use Apple?

It depends what version of freeflight 6 you have installed on the iPad, if you install the most recent version it will more than likely force the update to your Anafi, controller and batteries.
If you want to play it safe, if you've followed what I mentioned in previous posts you'd be better off sticking with the Nvidia.

Reactions: jbuy41
Sorry for being stupid, just haven't android for awhile and forget most of it. I have downloadedFreeFlight Pro_5.2.6apkpure.xapk.
Where do I get the firmware 1.6.5 ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GDITUASOPS