Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 mod app

Hello.
I made a print screen for the original and modified app that I leave here to see. In the original application there are no channels from 36-48 but I have channels 149-165. You should know that in the original application all channels have limited power for the EU area. So if you have channels 36-48 then I'm in FCC Mode.
That's what it looks like in Romania ... Europe.

Attachments

• CE.jpg
    CE.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 86
  • FCC.jpg
    FCC.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 82
FF6_6.7.0_212_FCC_Selectable.apk
- If you have problem while initial synchronization,
1. Install FreeFlight 6 on official Play Store.
2. Navigate to /Android/obb/com.parrot.freeflight6/
3. rename the folder such as com.parrot.freeflight5
4. Uninstall the official app, and install FF6_FCC
5. rename the folder to original
Hi, after the installation the APPask me to need upgrade the firmware drone... It is necessary? There was not problems?

Did you try to connect to the drone after install ?
I had the same request from the App, with the little round icon above the drone logo, But it disappeared when the Anafi was connected...

Did you try to connect to the drone after install ?
I had the same request from the App, with the little round icon above the drone logo, But it disappeared when the Anafi was connected...
To connect it to the app without updating the drone fw, you have to connect the usb cable after entering the fly menu . Then there wont be any update .

The version that proved to be most stable, all version that followed had some major bugs and there was a significant amount of users lost their drones one way or another.

Problem is there is no proven way of rolling back the firmware, many have tried and never got anywhere with it unfortunately

Hello friends. quick question, it's been a few weeks since I last used my drone. I am currently with APK FCC 6.6.9 and the drone in 1.6.8. All are working fine but I need to update with APK 6.7.0 and drone 1.7.7. ? or is it better to stay as i am? thank you all

I recently had this issue of restoring follow me & flight plan after purchasing an android tablet
Would not allow me to restore on new tablet with APK, yet would allow restore on new tablet with FF6 official app
Worked fine on original phone with apk and i made sure I was logged into all the same play store, google, and parrot accounts
after spending a couple hours trying to figure it out I gave up and just purchased ad-on apps again
Assuming it had something to do with not recognizing original purchase on new device after installing APK
Just was not worth the effort since costs of apps are .99 cents each
Good luck

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
No its not. If you look at the images in post #1905 above, you will see what you should see for both CE and FCC modes.

Reactions: MEBO
Hi everyone. First question here.

Does the image below show that I'm able to use FCC mode?
fa4ce5b99eb65d5de1d89afa130ab78d.jpg

Sent from my Surface Duo using Tapatalk

@marauderzqm
Your image is a bit unclear when looking at it on my tablet but you can compare the channel numbers that you see and compare them to the images in post #1905. If you can see channels 36 to 48 then you should be in FCC mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up